Carolinas Home Inspection Service, LLC offers a wide range of home inspection services including roof, structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, interior, exterior, pest, well and septic conditions. We have 33 years experience in residential construction, that allows us to deliver a concise, thorough, unbiased inspection of each home. Our report is designed to give the client an in depth understanding of the home. The report describes the systems inspected, states how the condition is defective; explains the implications of the conditions; and directs the client to a course of action. Please call us to schedule your home inspection today.
Our visual Inspection Includes:
• Roof covering, vents, flashings, chimney, skylights and other roof penetrations.
• Gutters and downspouts.
• Grading and drainage.
• Exterior wall coverings, eaves, rakes, soffit and fascia.
• Porches, stoop, walkways,railings and decks.
• Crawlspace and basement foundation.
• Heating venting and air condioning systems.
• Fireplace damper and hearth.
• Plumbing system.
• Electrical system.
• Smoke detectors and permanently installed carbon monoxide alarms.
• Interior walls, ceilings, floors, steps, stairways, balconies, and railings. Counters and a representative number of built-in cabinets.
• Operation of a representative number of windows and interior doors.
• Report signs of water penetration into the building or signs of abnormal or harmful condensation on building components.
• Built-in kitchen appliances.
• Insulation and ventilation of crawlspace, gable vents, ridge vents, soffits.
• Garage doors and openers.